pages

Wow what a weekend! We closed up the shop on Sat nigh to go to Birmingham ready for Springfair.  We booked a lovely hotel, which open arrival had upgraded us for free to the Bridal Suite, which was Amazing! the room was so plush, and we had a freestanding bath in the middle of the bathroom with a chandelier above and a tv set, and also a shower with 2 bath heads, it was like staying in a house fom mtv cribs.  Spring fair was good although very tiring being pregnant, but we managed to have a good look around, and saw some amazing pieces, especially from a guy who made the most lovely wooden postcards which can be sent through the post. 

I should of been getting my cards back from the printers tommorow, featuring some new characters, but I really have'nt a clue what I'm doing on a computer and everything sounds foreign to me, hopefully I'm getting there so fingers crossed they will be here soon.