pages

Mr. Muscle & other bits

I've been away for the past couple of days, so haven't been able to keep up with my daily drawing posts, but have some new bits to show you.  And I'll try and upload photo's at some point from my travels to the seaside.

First thing is - The amazing mr. muscle, which I have also made into a tag.

 
I've also drawn a little cowboy, although I'm really not very pleased with his head. It wouldn't come out as I wanted it to, and looks a little stupid.
 
I also have printed of a donkey label, which I might try making into stickers at some point.
 
 
 
 
Although at the moment I'm having problems with my printer, its always been happy printing card, but now its decided it doesn't like it.  This is the Christmas tag, which worked well as a bunch of three tags strung together.